About this Webinar
About 'Return to Innocence'
A twelve (12) part breathwork and meditation series designed to bring you back to your originial state -- tunned in, tapped in and turned on to your higher self. This free monthly event will be held from 4/2022 through 3/2023. Each month we will be focusing on a different aspect of healing through vocal toning, breathwork and mediation to calm anxiety and reduce stress.
Why 'Return to Innocence'?
There is a new clinical study could prove that, while your body is subject to the effects of time, your brain may be exempt. If the brain can regain its "plasticity," allowing for super-charged periods of growth and development, we can return our originial state eliminating a whole slew of neurological diseases. By allowing the brain to constantly un- and re-learn. These critical periods are highly dependent on environmental factors. We are here to try to create these environments so that we can reduce stress, anxiety, etc.
What to expect:
Research shows that our voice is the most powerful sound healing instrument. We will be using our voices to clear out different energy centres (chakras) in the body to bring balance and healing to that area. Each chakra impacts a different facet of overall health - when these centers are properly tuned, you will experience improved circulation, respiration, digestion, and state of mind.
Our body has a built-in stress reliever through deep breathing. It's been scientifically proven that breathwork can affect the heart, the brain, digestion, the immune system. Research has shown that breathing exercises can have immediate effects by altering the pH of the blood, or changing blood pressure.
Considered a type of mind-body complementary medicine. Meditation can produce a deep state of relaxation and a tranquil mind. During meditation, you focus your attention and eliminate the stream of jumbled thoughts that may be crowding your mind and causing stress.
How to Prepare:
- You will need either a laptop or phone
- A quiet space where you can comfortably sit or lay down and relax
- Headphones will enhance the experience
- You will receive a private link in your confirmation email.
- We will start the sound bath event at 12:00pm MST (UTC-7) opening vocal toning followed by a breath work sequence ending with a meditation.
- You can either lay flat or sit up during the breath work. Once we are done with the vocal toning and breath work segment you can lay on a comfy pillow. I recommend having a blanket or anything that will make you feel cozy.
TRIHSSH is currently a student practitioner in Breath Work and Quantum Flow. She is honored to hold sacred space for you during these events.