About this Webinar
Futurpreneur Launching My Indigenous Startup workshop is designed to help you take your business idea to the next level. Join Futurpreneur's Indigenous team and other aspiring entrepreneurs to learn how to develop your idea into a viable business.
This two-part training workshop series will focus on:
- How to develop an entrepreneurial mindset
- How to develop your business idea
- Identifying how to increase your businesses viability and enter the pre-launch phase
- Preparing you to launch your business
This workshop is for you, if you:
- Are an aspiring Indigenous entrepreneur
- Are 18-39 years old
- Have a business idea you’re looking to develop
- Want to gain access to one-on-one business coaching
- Want the opportunity to apply for startup financing with up to two years of free mentorship after you launch
Date and Time
Part 1: Tuesday June 28: 1PM to 3PM EST
Part 2: Thursday June 30: 1PM to 3M EST
Please note attendees must register for both events
While all entrepreneurs from across Canada are welcome to participate in this workshop, this time it is scheduled for Eastern time. Please ensure your regional time difference from Eastern time so you can join it.
Note: Participants will receive the Zoom link to join the workshop 24 hours and 1 hour before the start of the workshop through the Eventbrite email system.