About this Webinar
Join us for an online small group discussion for Seattle-area entrepreneurs. The topic this month is visibility in entrepreneurship. From 3pm-4pm, we'll have a relaxed, moderated group discussion. Then at 4pm, after the structured discussion, feel free to hang out, talk, network, learn more about each other, etc.
Questions for discussion:
• How do you “announce yourself” as an entrepreneur? Is it important for others to see your business (and you)?
• What are some ways that you use to make your business and yourself more visible to others?
• Do you ever struggle with making your business more visible to potential customers, referral partners, or collaborators?
• How does visibility impact your business success?
• What’s one struggle you’re facing related to visibility? How can we support you in this struggle?
Important to know
This is a small group discussion where you actually get to know the other attendees. You'll get practical advice, meet motivating people, and share time with those who understand your entrepreneurial drive. Bring your questions and experience, leave with new connections and ideas.
Location: This is an online event using Zoom, for Seattle-area entrepreneurs. The participant link will be provided after registration.