About this Webinar
How do we make good career decisions? Join this webinar to find out what to consider when exploring different careers. We will cover:
• The importance of understanding your skills and qualities
• Understanding the options that are available to you
• Labour Market Information, why it is important and where to find reliable sources
• The different pathways that can be taken to different careers
• Different learning opportunities and funding options available
• Making a plan of action
• Useful tools including the Explore Careers tool on the National Careers Service website and the Careerometer
• Using social media and networking to look for jobs
• How the National Careers Service can support you to reach your career goals.
This event will be delivered via Microsoft Teams. For new customers, we recommend that you have an appointment with a National Careers Adviser before the webinar takes place.
In the appointment, depending on your needs, the National Careers Service Adviser can help you to:
- explore different careers and options
- review your strengths, skills and develop your career goals
- plan your next steps
- make the best use of high-quality, career-related tools
- understand the local job market
- access learning, training, apprenticeship and employment opportunities, including making applications
- develop your CV, interview skills and job searching techniques
- implement your plan of action
By giving us your personal information, you are consenting to be contacted by telephone or email by the National Careers Service to arrange an appointment with a careers adviser prior to the webinar.