About this Webinar
You may be familiar with the treadmill and bench press at your local gym, but is mental fitness part of your usual workout regime?
To help you flex the mind muscles and work on your mental strength in these challenging times, Toyota Australia has teamed up meditation studio, The Broad Place - to create a virtual, limited-time-only Mental Fitness Bootcamp.
This Mental Fitness Bootcamp incorporates mind fitness optimising tips from Toyota Ambassadors and elite athletes Jess Fox and Ryley Batt. The classes are online and free for anyone to join. The instructor will run through a mind optimising meditation, a brain warm-up and mind exercises and you will feel grounded, filled with clarity and leave with boosted energy.
There are four 30-min time slots on 29 August for you to choose from, with 50 people capacity for each class. All classes are the same and will be taught via Zoom. Please see full timetable below.
Instructions to join:
1. Register by securing a ticket for your preferred class time (times below, all tickets are free). Registration closes at 3pm on Friday, 27 August.
2. You will receive a Zoom link with log in details to join your class via email on Friday, 27 August, by 5pm. Please check your spam folder. If you haven't received the Zoom link by 12pm Saturday 28 August, or if any other issues please email email@example.com.
3. Please log in to your join your class at the time you have registered for.
4. The class will start on time, so please join the link 5 minutes before the starting time.
5. Enjoy your Mental Fitness class!
Class timetable (Australian Eastern Standard Time):
Date: Sunday 29 August, 2021
Class 1: 9AM – 9:30AM
Class 2: 10AM- 10:30AM
Class 3: 11AM- 11:30AM
Class 4: 12PM – 12:30PM
Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable and bring a pillow, a blanket or a towel to sit on. It doesn't matter what kind, whatever you have at home will work just fine!