About this Webinar
The day to day life struggles can sometimes be overwhelming, and in turn affect our self-perception. It is essential to find ways to self-care and ensure you have outlets to remain positive about yourself. In this session we will explain what Self Esteem is, the differences between Inflated, High & Low Self Esteem. We will look at The Attachment Theory, and share how you can be positive about yourself and some ways to boost your self-esteem to better your mental health.
- Learn what self esteem is along with the different types
- Discuss the Attachment Theory
- Discuss who is responsible for esteem
- Talk about the impact of nature and nurture
- Understand the relationship of better self-esteem and good mental health
Sound good? Then book your free place today. Spaces are limited.