About this Webinar
>>Make your website dynamic and add special effects<<
What is it exactly?
- A 1.5-hour online workshop with a Le Wagon Teacher.
- Beginner friendly introductions.
There are a million courses out there, how is this one different?
- A continuous learning experience. After the workshop, you will be on-boarded on our platform to keep working on the exercises with permanent access to the lecture material.
Is this workshop for me?
Pretty good question! Last thing we want is to waste anyone’s time! We’ve crafted this workshop with the following people in mind:
- Do you want to learn to code but you don’t know where to start?
- Are you familiar with HTML and CSS and ready to make your website dynamic?
- Are you a product owner, UX/UI designer or copywriter who wants to better understand the developers you are working with?
- Do you want to find a job in the tech industry and curious what coding is all about?
So if that sounds like you, join us!
What will I learn in this workshop?
During this workshop, we’ll cover a few things:
- Variables, Types, Conditions, Loops and Control Flow.
- Functions and Objects.
- DOM manipulation a.k.a. ‘Making a website interactive’.
Are there any prerequisites?
No prerequisite, this is a workshop for beginners!
You will receive a link to access the workshop in an email so please check your email & spam folder 30 mins before the event.
ABOUT LE WAGON
Le Wagon is ranked as no.1 coding school in the world. We teach students and companies the core concepts of programming, web development, data science and product design. Learn how to build robust and stunning web applications, collaborate within a team of developers and adopt the technical workflow used by successful tech companies all over the world. For over 6 years now our flagship product is a 9-week coding bootcamp. In over 600 batches in 38 cities around the world, we have taught over 10000 students. Our alumni have raised over $150 million in VC Capital and thousands of students have changed their career and are now in high paying tech jobs.
If you’d like to hear more about the 9-week bootcamp or our corporate programs, please book a quick meeting with our Founder, Dirk over here or drop us an email at email@example.com.
The next batch in Singapore starts on May 18th 2020. Further details about the course and how to apply can be found here .
- More info on our corporate offer over here
- Watch products built by our amazing alumni here
- Join our Meetup group
- Check us out on Instagram:
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Team Le Wagon