About this Webinar
All 5 sessions need to be attended, due to the nature of the training. Training Dates for all 5 sessions are:
1. Session 1 - 17/05/21 - 10am-12.30pm
2. Session 2 - 17/05/2021 - 1.30pm - 4pm
3. Session 3 - 24/05/2021 - 10am - 12.30pm
4. Session 4 - 24/05/2021 - 1.30pm - 4pm
5. Session 5 - 27/05/2021 -1.30pm - 3pm
The Guide Go-To Educator training is delivered via Microsoft Teams in groups of up to 15 people over five sessions of 2½ hours each (except Session 5 which is approximately 1 hour long).
A CPD certificate (10 hours) will be awarded on completion of all five sessions.
Prior to the training starting you will be sent a joining link for the training, along with joining instructions and a link to the Pre-Training Questionnaire, which must be completed.
Further important information for joining the training sessions:
• Please note you will need to log in individually to the training, not on a shared computer/device
• Please ensure you are available to log on 5 minutes prior to the start of the training, to allow for a prompt start
• If you are in a shared space to attend the training please could you wear headphones, as some of the information shared may be confidential
• You will need a notepad and pen to hand to take notes
• There will be a comfort break half-way through each session
If you have any questions about the training, please email email@example.com for more information.