About this Webinar
Calm Power is a 90-day coaching program designed to help you own your leadership purpose, power and presence. It will build your resiliency to lead, with confidence and competence and strengthen you to advocate for the support you and your team need.
This supportive, confidential coaching circle will set you on a career and leadership mastery journey, which will flow into the way you show up with your internal and external clients. You will learn how to be aware of your emotions, sense the emotions of others, and remain calm, mindful and intentional under pressure. You will learn to pause, connect and strengthen the leader that you are from Within.
What you can expect:
• Centering in your leadership presence
• Exploration of your purpose, passion, values, motivators, key attributes, competencies, Power Stories™, and 360 strength branding
• Mastering personal power to own your ambition and emerge strong while advocating for sponsors, mentors, coaches, financial and family support.
• Aligning your self-awareness to shape your leadership presence
• Overcoming any "Victimitis” so you can exude mental toughness, courage and resilience despite your current or past barriers
• Readiness and eagerness for a different conversation with yourself. You will see the system's problems and decide your strategic moves.
• Connection, support, a different energy, new perspectives, created with a multigenerational and diverse network of women
• Renewed energy and reflection time to continue exploring your conscious leadership journey while being a lifelong learner
Weekly 90-minute virtual CALM Power™ coaching circle: Wednesdays 4:00 – 5:30 PM
About 60 minutes self-directed journaling every week
Monthly private accountability calls with Shelley Cox
A half-day retreat in HRM in May/June 2021
When: Week of May 3 – the week of July 19.
Cost to Participant: The coaching is valued at $1,200 per participant. ONSIDE will cover the full amount so there is no cost to participants.
"Engineers have computers; painters, canvas; musicians, instruments. Leaders have only themselves. The instrument of leadership is the self, and the mastery of the art of leadership comes from mastery of the self. Leadership is self-development… And it starts with taking a look inside” -Kouzes and Posner