About this Webinar
This online workshop is being delivered as part of the ASBAS Digital Solutions program. To learn more about the program, click here.
To successfully register for this online workshop, you must fit the eligibility criteria below:
- Active ABN
- Victorian For-Profit Business
- Under 20 employees
- Due to limited spots available, only one person may register per ABN
Please note: Participants of the ASBAS Digital Solutions program can access up to 30 contact hours. This includes free workshops and webinars, and paid mentoring.
**If you have any questions please call MIC on (03) 94901402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org**
Digital Marketing Essentials
Prioritise digital marketing. Marketing is one of the most important ways to drive new business and communicate your customer value proposition. Done right, it can prompt a burst of activity. Done wrong, it can waste your time and money.
Your digital marketing strategy must aim for impact. This means video content, influencer marketing, SEO, staying on top of social trends, and being optimised for mobile devices. This accessible digital marketing workshop will give you the skills, tools and practical advice you need to create and execute an effective marketing strategy.
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics we'll discuss:
- The difference between various online marketing channels, including social media, Google AdWords, website banners and emails
- Building an effective strategy
- Developing realistic goals
- Optimising your campaign (or Business-As-Usual) activity to ensure you're spending your money efficiently and tapping into unexpected opportunities
This online workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Learn about the various—and most effective—ways to market online
- Develop their digital marketing skills
- Walk away with practical knowledge and the confidence to start marketing!
Register for this online workshop to learn how to use digital marketing to drive engagement and sales for your small business!
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **
Please note: Attendees who have successfully registered to attend will receive an email from Eventbrite in the 24 hours prior to the event with a link to the webinar.
ABOUT THE ASBAS DIGITAL SOLUTIONS PROGRAM
The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) program provides low-cost, high-quality digital advisory services to small businesses across Victoria.
The program is being delivered by Melbourne Innovation Centre and concludes on the 30th of June 2021.
The program supports your online business needs by offering the following:
- Group Workshops
- Interactive Webinars
- ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- One-on-one mentoring (paid add-on up to 4 hours, subject to availability)
How much will the program cost? - The ASBAS Digital Solutions program is free, with the paid add-on option of mentoring. Registration grants you access to 30 contact hours of workshops, webinars, and—if you choose to utilise this paid add-on service—mentoring.
Am I eligible? - To access the ASBAS Digital Solutions program, you must be operating for-profit in Victoria and have under 20 full-time equivalent employees. Sole traders can also access the program. Your business must have an ABN.
How do I sign up?
- Complete ALL fields in the registration form for this workshop (or any other ASBAS Digital Solutions program workshop).
- After you have completed the workshop registration form, you will receive a Registration Email with additional information on how to access the online portal and paid mentoring services from Eventbrite.
- After the workshop has been delivered, you can receive a free phone consultation with one of our program team members to discuss how you can get the most out of the program .
We’re here to help.
This program is delivered by: