About this Webinar
Where business and technology intersect. Explore an MBA like no other! Consider building a solid business foundation with our MBA in Management of Technology, a part-time business curriculum tailored to technology professionals.
Give your tech talents a business edge.The COVID-19 pandemic is already rewriting the future of business. Companies are adopting new business practices to cope with the crisis and are relying primarily on technology to do so. Modern digital technologies have proven indispensable during this time and will likely change how companies do business permanently. This may be the right time to add business skills to your tech expertise so you may ready yourself for the future and the career that you want.
The Program: Our Management of Technology (MOT) MBA is an MBA designed specifically for tech. The first of its kind in Canada, the curriculum is shaped by the needs of the technology sector, for the needs of the technology sector. As an MOT MBA student, you receive:
- an understanding of how technology and business intersect and interact.
- a personalized career plan and the skills to achieve it.
- an invaluable network of industry leaders.
Join us for an interactive online information session where you'll:
- receive the opportunity to hear from an MOT MBA alumnus who will share his/her experiences as a student in the MOT MBA program.
- engage with the admissions team to learn about the program and its requirements.
If you are unable to attend the webinar and would like to connect with our MOT MBA Recruitment Manager, please contact Somi Benning at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about how the Management of Technology MBA can positively impact your career, please visit our Management of Technology MBA website
Space for this webinar is limited to ensure ample time for questions and answers. Register today to secure your spot.