About this Webinar
Everyone needs a helping hand now and then. So, we created BT Skills for Tomorrow – in partnership with a range of other businesses and community organisations. We’re aiming to teach digital skills to over ten million people by 2025. And it’s all right here – ready for you to dive into digital learning.
09:30 - 10:30 What is SEO?
More details about the session
If you want to know the basics of SEO alongside some practical tips that any business can use to improve visibility on Google then this is the talk for you.
It’s been a tough time for small businesses lately. And with the world going digital, it can be difficult to keep up with the changing technology trends and tools. But the digital world isn’t something to fear. Sometimes you just need to understand the tech, the platforms and the skillset – and you’ll be raring to go.
And we’re hosting a new event to help you and your business unlock its digital potential. Have you signed up already? You’re in for a treat.
Good to know
All our events are online at the moment – following government guidelines. So here’s some handy info to help you get the most out of our online experience.
- You can join the event here
- You can use a mobile, tablet or desktop to join us
- You can ask questions at any time – in the Q&A area
- We’ll answer as many of those questions as we can at the end of the event.
More details about the speaker
Nick Cranwell has worked across digital for over 11 years, working with many well-known names including The Range, Durex, Made.com and Argos to help develop and deliver award-winning digital marketing campaigns. At the start of 2020 he founded Green Ginger Digital. Green Ginger work with ambitious brands up and down the country helping them grow online from disruptive startups to high-street brands looking for leading performance marketing strategies. Whether you are looking for more customers, better visibility or improved efficiencies then speak to the team at Green Ginger.
BT Skills For Tomorrow
It’s more important than ever to have digital business skills. Through our BT Skills for Tomorrow programme, small business owners and employees can learn from our expert-led events and online courses. Our partnerships with Small Business Britain, Great British Entrepreneur Awards and Google Digital Garage gives you a wide range of courses and topics to choose from.
Whether you’re just starting out, or ready to scale up, we can help you with a range of topics; like digital marketing, online tools, social media, managing a team remotely and data protection.
Terms and conditions
- Eventbrite is a third-party application. This means it is not owned or operated by BT or Adobe. If you use this application, you must sign up to Eventbrite’s terms of service and policy and do so at your own risk.
- By supplying your personal details, you consent to BT contacting you about this event.
- There are limited places available for Skills for Tomorrow. Places will be allocated on first served registration basis.
- If BT are unable to allocate a place for a particular workshop, they will contact you informing you of this and, subject to availability, will provide details of any spaces remaining at alternative locations.