About this Webinar
Small Business Britain & BT Skills for Tomorrow have partnered up to host a fantastic event to help you grow your business with new digital skills. This webinar will feature Lucy Griffiths, serial entrepreneur and video confidence expert.
11:00 - 12:00 Video Confidence: how to harness the power of video for social media
More about the session
Video is no longer nice to have in business, and if you weren’t using video before March 2020, I’m pretty sure you are now. So how can you harness the power of video and utilise it for your business? I’ll show you how to connect on different platforms and talk to your audience… And remember, that while you want to create non-sucky stand out content on each social media platform, you also want to avoid the overwhelm and repurpose where possible.
All our events are online at the moment – following government guidelines. So here’s some handy info to help you get the most out of our online experience.
- Go to https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8554632985081099790
- Enter your name and your email address
More about the speaker
Lucy Griffiths is a serial entrepreneur and journalist. She helps you to monetise your passions and automate your business through digital courses and videos.
Her Confident on Camera courses have now sold over 40,000 courses and she helps people feel more confident on camera to share their message with the world.
Lucy is a columnist for Psychologies Magazine talking about confidence, the imposter syndrome, and speaking up even though you’re scared. As an introvert, Lucy is a big proponent of playing big, even when you’re shy and offers practical advice and guidance to ask for what you want. She is now a Founder / Director of a joint venture with Psychologies Magazine building a digital course platform for the magazine.
About Skills for Tomorrow
BT Skills for Tomorrow is partnering with Small Business Britain to deliver digital skills to small businesses across the UK. This will include engaging workshops, exciting interactive digital training and really practical help, advice and bite sized hints and tips. Follow along on social media to hear about opportunities to get involved with Small Business Britain and it's small business campaigns, including Small Business Saturday, f:Entrepreneur and The Small Awards.
Terms and conditions
1. Eventbrite is a third-party application. This means it is not owned or operated by BT, Adobe or Small Business Britain. If you use this application, you must sign up to Eventbrite’s terms of service and policy and do so at your own risk.
2. By supplying your personal details, you consent to BT contacting you about this event.
4. There are limited places available for Skills for Tomorrow. Places will be allocated on first served registration basis.
5. If BT are unable to allocate a place for a particular workshop, they will contact you informing you of this and, subject to availability, will provide details of any spaces remaining at alternative locations.
6. This is a free event with refreshments provided, however travel to and from the event will not be provided.