About this Webinar
Our Cambridge Network virtual jobs & careers fair will bring you up to speed with many of the most recent job vacancies in the area. This all-day event is FREE for jobs seekers and will include company presentations and careers workshops, designed to assist you with your jobs search.
We are currently building this event with companies and careers experts, sign up now and you will receive updates in the run up to the event.
This event will have something for everyone!
Join us if you are;
- Looking to kick start your career
- Experienced and looking to advance or change your career
- Currently out of work and looking for job search advice
- In a role and just curious as to what is available right now
- Need help to navigate your job search and network in this virtual world
11 am - 11.10 am - Claire Angus, Head of Recruitment Gateway at Cambridge Network. Introduction and a run-through of the day's event.
11.10 am - 11.40am Carol Darnell - CDL Coaching. Covering a session entitled "Take Control of your Impact"
So how do we create an immediate positive personal impact that lasts way beyond our first touchpoint with someone? In this short session we’ll explore:
• “Leakage” - what you’re saying without speaking a word
• Preparing to impress – why planning maximises your chances of being memorable (for all the right reasons).
• Confidence boosters – the importance of healthy self-talk
• Professional resilience – an attitude that demonstrates your commitment to what you do; how you conduct yourself, and the enduring value of making good people connections throughout your career. Carol coaches' individuals and teams to make the most
11.40 pm - 12.10 pm Joe Graziano Managing Director at Growth EQ Executive Search - Specialist in Board and C-level talent for technology businesses at the growth stage. A talk directed at CEO, CTO, and leadership level candidates.
12.10 pm - 12.40 pm Zyme Communications - A company introduction. Zyme Communications are currently recruiting for a PR & Marketing expert, PR & Marketing Manager, Senior Account Manager, and an Account Director.
12.40 pm - 1 pm - Virtual Lunch break
1 pm - 1.30 pm Steve Wild - Owner of A4 Plus - CAD and technical recruitment. Steve will cover.
- 2021 – job search outlook
- Virtual recruiting
- Skills gaps
- Recruitment Tips – for candidates and employers
1.30 pm - 2 pm Sepura - A company introduction, Sepura is currently recruiting for, a Senior Product Manager, Conformance Team Leader, Digital Mkt Manager, Senior Software Engineer, and Sales Analyst.
2 pm - 2.10 pm virtual coffee break
2.10 pm - 2.40 pm 3 Military Intelligence Battalion - Army Reserve unit under the operational command of 1 Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance Brigade and is based in London and Cambridge. Currently recruiting for Scientists, staff for specialist units, within Logistics and Electrical and Mechanical Engineers plus many others.
2.40 pm - 3.10 pm Rosa Dos Santos MD at Exact sourcing - Join recruitment expert Rosa Dos Santos as she gives recruitment support for those that are struggling to find work, tips on how to make the most of job searching, and how to structure your time to make sure you are making the most of your time and resources. Exact sourcing is a generalist recruitment company based in Newmarket.
3.10 pm - 3.30 pm Summary, final Q&A, and close
Everyone is welcome!