About this Webinar
I've been a product manager at Justworks for almost 3 years now, and while it's no easy job, I genuinely love it. I get a lot of LinkedIn messages from folks who want to learn more about how to break into product management, and what it's like once you're "in". I love that, and that's what I used to do when looking for my first PM role!
Since I found myself answering the same questions on individual calls, I thought I'd set up a time for anyone who wants to learn more to come have a chat, and ask anything about what it's been like for me to embark on this career.
On the agenda:
1. I'll start with the most common questions I've gotten in the last 2 years:
- What does it even mean to be a product manager?
- How did I land my first role and moved past the lack of experience barrier?
- What do I love about it?
2. I'll address the questions submitted during registration.
3. We'll have time at the end for any follow up in live Q&A!